- Your booking is only final when we have received the registration fee of € 450,- and also received your registration form and have sent you a confirmation.
- By paying the registration fee and/or signing the registration form, you declare that you agree to the conditions as stated below and that you have taken note of the relevant information on our site www.jumptravel.eu
- The seperate invoice for tickets and transfers must be paid no later than 2 weeks after the invoice date.
- Full payment of the remaining amount of the travel sum must be paid no later than 30 days before departure date.
- Every participant is obliged to take out travel and accident insurance.
- We also advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- We recommend that you check whether your own health and/or travel insurance covers the activities in question.
- JUMP TRAVEL is not liable for any damage and/or injuries incurred during the trip.
Cancellations in connection with Covid
If due to the situation with Covid it is not possible to travel to Greece or Macedonia, because the borders are closed, because it is not possible to fly or because there is a quarantine obligation, JUMP Travel offers the possibility to cancel the booked trip and in consultation to book for new dates at a later time. Jump Travel is not directly liable for flight cancellations, but will act as a mediating party in arranging the handling. Refunds or the provision of a voucher for the flight are subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
If it is possible to travel, but you decide to cancel yourself, our normal cancellation conditions apply to the travel sum. If you opted for a flex supplement when booking your flight, you can rebook the flight free of charge up to 72 hours in advance. You will then pay for any fare differences between the original and new flight date. If you waive this option, no refund will be made.
You are responsible for ensuring that the necessary entry conditions are met for travel to Greece or Macedonia. These are, for example, a completed PLF form and the necessary vaccinations and associated QR codes.
- JUMP TRAVEL reserves the right to cancel an arrangement in the event of insufficient bookings, up to eight weeks before the departure date. An alternative will be considered in consultation with you. If this is not possible, 100% of the travel sum will be refunded.
In the event of cancellation on your part: cancellations must be made in writing or by e-mail.
- Any cancellation, regardless of the term, will be charged for all costs incurred in advance. (see below)
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before departure date: 100% refund of the total travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation up to 7 weeks before departure date: refund of 80% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation up to 6 weeks before departure date: refund of 60% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks before departure date: refund of 40% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before departure date: refund of 20% of the travel sum, minus the costs incurred.
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks before departure date: no refund and all costs incurred will be charged.
- In the event of a ‘no-show’, the entire travel sum and all costs incurred will be charged.
- In the event that the travel sum has not yet been paid in full, we are forced to proceed to collection.
- The costs incurred are:
- The costs of airline tickets and transfers taken out for you.
- The collected booking costs: reservation, administration and cancellation costs of €60.
- If desired, we will provide a statement of the costs incurred by us for your cancellation insurance.